Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 44

Yea!! I am finally back to crafting. I joined in over at 2 sketches 4 you this week to participate in the card challenge. It has been MONTHS since I last participated and that was on my old blog. So click

HERE to check out this challenge blog and see all the fabulous entries!

Here is this week's sketch (i have no clue why the font just changed, lol.)

And here is my take, it is a birthday card for my big brother. I have such a hard time making cards for men, but this stamp set for StampinUp helped me out!











9 comments:

  1. I think this card is wondeful, and I like the way you finished it inside too!! You are so sweet! thanks for visiting me and leaving a sweet comment :-) Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun is this! Love that clever sentiment
    Thanks for sharing
    :) kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun card! Love the torn paper! Thanks for playing along! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness! I have a hard time with guy cards too! Thanks for playing with us! ~Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute...inside and out! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, really cute card. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Glad you are back to card making! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new craft blog. I havent been blogging very long either. I love it though. I am an addict! :D

    ReplyDelete