Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome!

I am so excited to start this blog. I still have my family blog over at www.pgmscraps.blogspot.com (probably should change the name!). I created this one to display my craft projects. While I love crafting I often have a hard time coming up with ideas hince I am a craftlifter. So I will be sure to link to the blogs that I get my ideas from. I won't put up the tutorials on here that way you can go to the blogger who orginally had the idea. If I make any changes to the project I will give the information on here. I also will use this blog to enter challenges. I am hoping the challenges will keep me on track for getting cards and scrapbooking done! So Welcome and I hope to meet a lot of crafty bloggers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Am SOOOOO loving this blog so far - I like what you did with the heart valentines!!! I always think that with a little 'un that I have to time to craft, but maybe I just need to make the time. . . .after all, I'm crafty - I can make anything, right?? Please post more - I'm intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete