Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cards galore

***Be sure to click on the photo if you want to see a larger image.
My best friend is the best, lol! She gave me ALL of her card and scrapbook magazines and there were a ton!!! Should post a picture, maybe I will later. Any way these cards were inspired by one the examples in one of the magazines. They are thank you cards for all the great Christmas gifts we received.






This is a thank you card for a dear friend also inspired by the magazines.

A Birthday card for my niece based on the same layout:

I didn't write down the dimensions of these cards but from now on I will try to give those along with my sources.

1 comment:

  1. Those are GREAT! I love the green and pink thank you card. And the cupcake card is too great! Is that for a little someone I know?!? The blog is great and I cant' wait to see all the new projects you make! You are an awesome crafter!

    ReplyDelete